Posted in: Architects in Saudi Arabia | Posted: |
Are you an Environmental Manager or Senior Environmental Engineer with Marine & Civil Construction Experience?
Interest in a Tax Free posting in the Sunshine? KSA - The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is currently the busiest construction & development economy in the World !
The project is a major MARINE project involving dredging , jetties , pontoons , rock revetments, harbor walls you name it .
Have you worked for a Contractor , Consultant or Major Developer and have this specialist skill set as an Environmental Manager / Engineer ?
As the Project based Environmental Manager you will reported into the Project Director & the Corporate QHSE Director.
This employer has a SUPER Strong order book in KSA and they have been involved in some of the most iconic Civil & Marine projects across the Globe.
You are joining a very specialist business that can offer career growth , global opportunities and good compensation.
* Preparation of environmental related project plans and documents (e.g. CEMP specialized subplans), risk assessments, incident reports, inspection reports, Client weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, internal monthly reports etc.
* Familiar with specialized environmental monitoring programs (e.g. sea water and sediment quality, surveys on corals, seagrasses, mangroves, migratory birds, turtles, marine mammals, real time water monitoring stations etc.)
* Coordination with third party consultants for implementing the environmental monitoring of the project as well as organizing environmental monitoring that can be done in house.
* Performing regular inspections, and audits etc. to identify compliance including recommendations for corrective or preventive action where appropriate.
* To coordinate with Client all relevant environmental requirements of the project.
Minimum Requirements & Skill Set
* Marine & Ecology Project Experience
* Bachelor or Master in Environmental Engineering
* Minimum of 5 -7 Years in a similar post
* Strong written and verbal communication & report writing and reviewing skills. You must get on with people and able to build relationships.
* Strong technical environmental skills across marine construction and natural environments and/or sustainability.
This role has a Tax Free Basic plus Benefits such as Medical , Accommodation , Car , Fuel , Flights & Bonus. Due to the remote location in Saudi Arabia you will be based on or near site due to the scale of the marine / port construction underway