- Provide managerial and instructional services necessary to conduct English Language Training (ELT) using the Defense Language Institutes American Language Course and administer the American Language Course Placement Test (ALCPT)
- Provide English Language instruction in an adult standard classroom environment
- Analyze ELT schedules, delivery methods, and standards
- Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for updating or modifying ELT training schedules, delivery methods, and standards to meet ELT training objectives
- Assist in the modification and/or development of ELT and ALCPT schedules, delivery methods, and standards
- Provide assistance in maintenance of existing and supporting emerging infrastructure support requirements associated with ELT programs
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor' degree in English as a second language
- At least 3 years of experience teaching English to speakers of other languages in a standard classroom environment
- A degree in TEFL or TESOL certification is required
- Experience in teaching the DLI/ALC curriculum in a formal military environment and/or significant experience teaching in the ESL community
- Practical knowledge and skills in: the application of a wide range of analytical and management techniques, especially Academic Instruction in a formal classroom setting, English Language Training in the Gulf region
This work will require residency in Saudi Arabia
Kratos is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. EOE, Minorities, Females, Vet, Disabled, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity or any other protected class.
All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply. Kratos is committed to America' veterans by providing opportunities for them to continue contributing after service to our nation. We also work to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
EEO Is The Law
Disability Accessibility Accommodation
If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to or call . Any inquires not related to requesting an accommodation will be discarded.
The company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
For applicants in the EU and California residents, please review our privacy notice.