Posted in: Direct Sales in Saudi Arabia | Posted: |
Must have minimum bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering field with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Sales/Marketing of Chemical/Water Treatment Solutions/Minerals
· Must have extensive experience within the local and international industrial market
· Gather and examine information about the market, competitors and processing technology and consolidate them into business information useful to convert it into revenue.
· Should contribute information, ideas, and research to help and develop sales and marketing strategies
· Generate new enquires, work out technical solution, prepare commercial pricing offer, finalize & execute orders for all the queries.
· Should provide detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
· Should be the active participant to understand customer needs and preferences in existing and new markets
· Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing, sales plan & budget.
· To follow up with the client for execution of the order till the payment is collected.
· Attend bidding and final negotiations with customers and review technical proposal/ checklist, Commercial proposal/ checklist.
· To identify new customers for existing/ new products and develop plans to support the growth of existing customers.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Devising of annual sales results against annual budget and reporting for sales results against annual budget.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks benchmarking state-of-the-art practices participating in professional societies.
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor degree or similar education level (Preference to Master degree holders)
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales,
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Valid Saudi driving license
PACKAGE: Basic salary, Housing allowance, Transportation allowance / provided, Medical insurance, 30 calendar days annual vacation and one air ticket annually
IMPORTANT: Must have Valid Transferable Iqama and should be able to join immediately.
Only selective candidates will be called for an interview
If you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV with recent photo to: sales.marketing.saudi at gmail
Apply for this job