This is an exciting senior opportunity to join a Tier 1 Global outsourcing organisation that is critical to the growth of the KSA operation. You will already have a strong background of building complex service propositions/engagements and possibly looking for that next career step or seeking a new challenge inside a diverse and forward thinking business.
You are not necessarily located in Riyadh or the region at present but have previously worked within the KSA region/market inside the last 5-7 years or so (in any domain - Airline, Financial Services, Insurance, Retails, Com-tech) and possess a track record of demonstrable success in the achievement of client growth and acquisition strategies.
Reporting into the Head of Markets, APAC & Middle East you will have the following;
- This is a commercial role designed to drive a sustainable and profitable revenue growth in KSA market
- KPIs of the role will include P&L management, sales, customer relationship and business operations for the territory
- Create an ecosystem of influencers', partners and collaborators in the market place to build a strong foundation for the ME operation and drive business delivering industry leading growth
- Focus on selling of domain-led solutions, outsourcing/managed services and system integration services
- Engage and manage clients at CXO levels - senior technology and business executives
- Responsible for managing a team of commercial leaders responsible for various industries and lines of services, sales Executives and business operations
- Plan and execute strategy to achieve financials targets. Drive business development activities and develop new opportunities
- Guide the teams in defining winning value propositions, ensuring multi-service line engagement within Company and appropriate commercial terms of engagement are negotiated.
- During the sales process, work with the delivery team and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are identified and mitigated through appropriate risk management strategies.
- Actively govern project deliveries and client engagement by leadership through Steering Committees with senior client stakeholders
- Collaborate with various practices and functions to ensure alignment of the region with Company's Asia Pacific and global strategies
- Work closely with the global BD and delivery team and leveraging Company global capabilities for local clients
Skills & Experience
- Ability to define and execute strategy for accounts in line with clients' strategy
- Capable to lead a team of commercial leaders to ensure they are effective in growing our presence and relationships at CXO levels across prominent clients in KSA.
- Past track record in building businesses of scale
- Experience in stitching and selling solutions around Digital, Packaged Software, Application Development & Maintenance, BPO and IT Infrastructure Services
- Experience in selling or implementing large IT projects, managed services and outsource engagements.
- Experienced in sales of transformational engagements
- Sales & business development, contract negotiations
- Strong knowledge of the IT Services market across industry segments
- Experience in large IT project engagements with a good awareness of the tools and technologies used in large scale biz and working in an onsite/offshore model
- Should be a self-starter with creativity and have the business acumen as market maker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams. Should be a team person and able to lead different teams to a common goal
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
On offer is a competitive salary with full benefits package as per the region.