Digital Content Editor - Saudi Arabia - $150,000 - $180,000
Spring Technology is currently working in partnership with a globally leading gas/oil organisation to recruit a Digital Content Editor based in Saudi Arabia.
* Provide strategic leadership across all digital channels.
* Create new ways to think about the digital brand to solve business challenges.
* Formalize insights and strategic frameworks for the brand and 360 digital campaigns.
* Assist in developing consumer journeys and communications plans.
* Uncover insights and identify marketing and advertising opportunities.
* Management and analysis of quantitative and qualitative research..
* Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Digital Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
* Have a minimum of 10+ years of experience in communication as a writer, public relations or media relations, gained from either news, public relations agency, or in-house communications setting, ideally in the energy, oil and gas, or chemical sectors.
* Have solid experience with social media platforms.
* Have experience in a planning and brand strategy.
* Have strong communication skills, with the ability to work with senior management.
* Be familiar with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
* Be comfortable providing strategic direction on specific communications initiatives, identifying the key message or proposition with the recommendations for various digital channels.
* Have a track record of experience in idea generation and refinement.
* Have the ability to judge creative ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness.
* Be able to clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to management and internal teams.
* Have a passion for new technology, knowledge of design thinking, deep knowledge of pop culture and emerging trends, and a true love of gaming, are mandatory.
Along with a very competitive base salary, you will also be eligible for an outstanding employment package including accommodation, transportation, schooling assistance and relocation support.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information