Our client is a technology organization based in Singapore with an excellent track record of success in APAC. They are seeking a Legal Counsel to be an integral member of the Legal team. This role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-established organization and be part of the business and commercial teams and partner with key internal clients, senior stakeholders and other MNCs. As a key member of the team, you will assist and advise the business on a broad range of legal issues in conjunction with providing support and guidance to the wider business. You will work alongside a diverse pool of highly talented individuals and be amongst the forefront of innovation.
Education, Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess an LLB (Honours) degree.
- Admitted to practice at the Singapore bar.
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- 2 to 5 years of experience in corporate and commercial law and contract negotiations either in private practice or in-house.
- Knowledge of intellectual property law and technology licensing is highly advantageous.
- As a key member of the business and commercial teams, you will facilitate and help close deals and ensure that legal risks and liabilities are managed.
- You will be involved in designing appropriate agreements such as for collaborative research projects, commercialization and licence transactions, joint ventures, M&A and investment transactions, structure complex deals and work across agencies and institutions.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.