Location: Based in South Africa (Head Office) or UK or Europe (Home-Based)
Reporting to – General Manager
Salary – Negotiable
Summary of role:
Generate, negotiate, and coordinate international sales for the company. Source required products for the company locally and internationally. Enhance and maintain customer needs and relations.
* Sourcing local and international products for export, managing and enhancing business relationships with these growers.
* Selling of products to local and international markets, managing and enhancing business relationships with these customers.
* Managing and achieving sales targets.
* Fruit varieties to be sold include and are not limited to – Pome, Citrus, Grapes, Exotics.
Qualifications / experience:
* Relevant Batchelors degree.
* 3-year experience in the fruit exports industry.
* Fluent in reading and writing English.
* Knowledge of shipping models and logistics.
* Well developed in planning and organising.
* Well developed in negotiating between suppliers and customers.
* Sound knowledge of market prices and trends.
Other valuable attributes:
* Able to speak multiple languages.
* Time management and self-driven – head office is based in South Africa whilst the candidate may not be based in South Africa.
* Well presentable.
* Honestly, integrity and good business ethics.
Please get in touch with Frank or Georgina to discuss the role
- ZAR 29,600 - ZAR 66,850 / Year
- ZAR 3,305 - ZAR 4,407 / Year