Job type: Full-time
Industry: Information Technology
We work with an Australian consulting company specialising is Business systems. The majority of our work is work large corporations, particularly the Mining industry and also companies utilising the ABB ERP software Ellipse.
Currently we have a number of software development projects in progress where we are developing cross platform solutions with using mainly .NET Core and AngularJS.
We require the assistance of a Senior Developer to work in our team environment to assist with completing our current projects. Depending on the skills and ability of the person, a progression to core product development in a full time role is likely.
Previous experience in developing with .NET/.NET Core, AngularJS and SQL based databases is highly desirable.
- .NET and .NET Core
- HTML and CSS
- SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Web Development, including REST and SOAP web services
- Strong programming skills, understanding of software design patterns
Fluent in English or English native speaker:
The person will need to have the ability to work independently and have some creativity and lateral thinking in resolving problems and creating solutions.
If you are not a Korean citizen you must have the appropriate Visa to allow you to work in South Korea, (assistance may be offered to the right candidate)
Generally the only visa we accepts is E7(Expert Person).
· Master \'s degree or higher in areas where the introduction of occupations and associations
· At least a bachelor \'s degree in the field of occupations and associations that have introduced more than one year of experience the field
· More than five years of experience working in the field that introduced occupations and associations
R26; Employed by a top 500 global company for more than one year
R26; Graduated from a top 200 World University (expected) Bachelor\'s degree
To apply for this role please email a cover letter and a copy of your Résumé
About the Company
· Location: Busan, South Korea
· Global : http://diriger.io
- KRW 1,800,000 / Month