Are you a native Korean, living in Korea, with conversational English language knowledge? Do you have great communicational skills and enjoy answering questions and supporting customers? If both your answers are yes, than we are looking for you! We are searching for new colleagues to join our Korean home based team, on long-term base.
Come and challenge yourself in our international, cloud customer service team!
· Answering phone calls and incoming messages in Korean language, in a timely matter,
· Due proper administration through client’s CRM system (ticketing system)
• Native Korean and conversational English language knowledge
• Solid computer skills, precision of data entry
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Korean
• Customer orientation and problem solving skills
• Customer Service/Support experience with Korean customers
• Able to work minimum 3 hours per day, in business hours in Korea, between 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri
• Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
• Work type: Part-time work from home, freelancer partnership (30 days probation period)
Work Environment Requirements:
Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home) USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls) Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested. We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project We mentor our agents and monitor their progress
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.