Posted in: Human Resources/Recruitment in Spain | Posted: |
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for a Talent Recruiter with a fluent level of French and proficient level of English.
As a Talent Recruiter, you will be:
- Exploring the needs of the clients
- Looking for candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Doing a pre-screen with the candidates
- Taking actions when it comes to identifying candidates of the most demanding roles
- Reporting on progress and making sure the database is up to date
- Connecting with candidates to deliver the quality that´s expected
- You hold a degree (Bachelors or Masters), and you have some experience in recruiting. This is preferred but not mandatory.
- You speak a native level of French, and English fluently
- You know how to deal with different types of candidates, ranging from fresh graduates to more senior profiles
- You like a good challenge, and aim to score the best results daily
- You know how to work autonomously
- You are a dynamic, curious and adaptable person.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
- A competitive compensation package plus quarterly bonus (upon reaching personal objectives)
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
- Premium ad
Para importante grupo empresarial de construcción con más de 35 años de tradición con sede en la zona de Saarbrücken, Alemania, TTA Personal selecciona conductores / operadores de maquinaria pesada. La compañía de gran tamaño es un proveedor de servicios de alto rendimiento para trabajos especiales…
- 16 EUR/Hour