Posted in: Marketing in Spain | Posted: |
Marketing Data Analyst. Negotiable Salary Plus excellent benefits. Spain. J11496
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forwarding thinking organisation, with an eye-watering assortment of benefits, affording the opportunity to progress your carer but also be 10 minutes from the beach. The company offering this unsurpassed career chance is operating in the leisure industry creating exciting new opportunities for top people to join their teams.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work to understand customer behaviour.
• Analysing data to ensure quality and accuracy of your findings
• Improve products, drive retention and user conversion
• Communicating, defining and visualizing analysis and results to senior stakeholders
• Using predictive analytics to support key decisions by senior stakeholders
• Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists, coding and deploying models that will be embedded in ongoing data processes
• Collaborating with other Data Analysts and Data Scientists in complex prediction, estimation and optimisation projects, involving advanced statistics and machine learning
Experience & Skills Required
• Experience applying analytics methods and creating dashboards and visualising findings with front-end visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
• An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, maths or engineering
• Relevant experience in SQL and databases
• Good coding skills in Python or R for data exploratory analysis
• Excellent communication skills, know how to work in a team, prioritize and manage your own workload
If you fit the above job description, please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the EU.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: (url removed)
- Premium ad
Para importante grupo empresarial de construcción con más de 35 años de tradición con sede en la zona de Saarbrücken, Alemania, TTA Personal selecciona conductores / operadores de maquinaria pesada. La compañía de gran tamaño es un proveedor de servicios de alto rendimiento para trabajos especiales…