Business Development Manager - Digital Services - Barcelona - €60-70k plus bonus and benefits package
We are delighted to present this unusual opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider in their Digital Solutions division. The Business Development Manager will sell bespoke design solutions to corporate businesses, along with providing customer relationship management and advisory support to the digital accounts and corporate account teams.
By creating a vision and direction for the solutions and by ensuring that technology implemented meets the customer’s needs and requirements, you will establish a platform for future growth and enhancement. The Sales Manager also guides the customer and internal teams through the design, development, implementation and support of integrated technical, process and outsourcing solutions for facilities and real estate management.
In this role you will:
• Enable the sales process across digital practices by becoming trusted advisor for account leadership & client executives
• Take the lead in the preparation of statements of work and presentations for the existing customer base
• Develop and provide functional demonstrations of the software to clients, prepare presentations and assist in the delivery of such presentations as required
• Support Digital Sales to identify and capture scope requirements
• Deliver projects
• Orchestrate account strategy from a digital & technology perspective with product & solution organisations
• Serve as thought leader and trusted business advisor to senior management and various stakeholders
• Work to continuously measure customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the project team and leadership as appropriate
• Conduct analysis of existing information systems, datasets and functional requirements to forecast the complexity of integration of our solutions into the Client’s existing environment
• Create documentation to communicate ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ conditions, process, technical and staffing model solutions, ROI criteria, and Key Performance Indicators and measurement criteria
• Advise the Client on industry best practices as well as the capability / benefit of technology and help to identify new ideas, tools and trends that could provide sales opportunities to engage with clients
• Define and document the scope of projects and engagements and set client expectation for the resulting deliverables
• Provide project direction to the client and the account team
• Develop solutions that are focused on core service lines of process, technology and outsourcing
What we are looking for:
• Extensive sales experience and/or background in professional services or technology
• Experience implementing complex business systems such as IWMS, Human Resources, Accounting, Planning and Budgeting, Supply Chain, Document Management, etc.
• Deep experience in multinational companies, having preferably already managed the complexity of a “corporate role”
• Ability to forecast client needs, use questioning strategies, create solutions and a vision for the client
• Conceptual knowledge of RDBMS and related technologies
• Experience in group presentations including detailed technical demonstrations, executive and end user training classes and conducting consultative planning sessions
Ideal, although not essential, experience will include:
• Proficiency with IoT Platforms, Hybrid Data & BI solutions, CAFM/IWMS and CRE point solutions
• Understanding of Relational Databases particularly in the areas of schema structures, reporting and data integration capabilities
• Up to date knowledge of industry trends
• Qualification in Business Process Improvement (BPI) methodology such as Six Sigma
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle methodologies and/or Software Engineering Methodologies such as Extreme Programming, RUP, Waterfall Method, etc.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
In return you will join a truly inclusive culture where your career and personal development will be nurtured, with opportunities to work in an international context