Posted in: Other in Barcelona | Posted: |
Brief Description of the company-
At this English school we are offering an interesting internship where you can get an allround idea of how an international preschool in Barcelona works. There are 20 children enrolled from 12 different countries so it is a very multicultural environment where we speak several languages.
The requirements of the candidate (including educational qualifications aptitudes, linguistics skills or anything else relevant for the role)-
● Professional level of English
● Studying Early Childhood Education or related field
The daily tasks of the vacancy-
● Assist preschool teachers in developing early childhood care and educational programs.
● Support preschool teachers in providing care and education to infants and kids.
● Initiate fun-based games and learning activities for toddlers to support their physical, emotional and academic growth.
● Maintain preschool premises in a neat and clean manner.
The benefits of the position (include remuneration, anything candidates will gain from the experience e.g. working closely with experts in the field etc…)-
Remuneration is based on experience.
Every intern will have their own mentor and will be assigned to a specific age group (possibility to rotate)
Gain vast knowledge of the EYFS progral
Team of teachers is very international, multicultural and highly skilled.
We can be flexible, however a minimum commitment of 2 months and 20 hours/week is required. The ideal candidate is available full time (8.30 - 16.00).