Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Barcelona | Posted: |
We are looking for an inbound sales representative in one of our Industrial automation teams.
In this position, you will interact by phone with Smart customers and distributors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, take accurate customer orders, prepare quotations and to handle and be the first contact for complaints and returns.
You will handle calls from unknown customers and make a first qualification (lead management).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handle calls through CRM agent portal
- Create quotations and orders via SAP system
- Expedite and communicate expected delivery times to customers
- Offer basic product advice to individual customer needs (at least catalogue knowledge)
- Provide first level technical assistance to help customers identify their requirements for products and services
- Call back customers
- Lead management
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Salary and annual bonus
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Internal Development Program
What do we look for?
- High/Native level of French and English
- That you are at minimum a high school graduate.
- An interest in the technical field and a willingness to stay in the project for at least 2 years is of great importance.
- That you are customer oriented, have excellent communication skills and have a commercial attitude and awareness.
- Business mindset will help you engage better with your contacts.
- Business/commercial studies and previous experience in a contact center environment will benefit your progression in this role and the project but won't be a decisive trait.
Apply for this job
- 20,000 EUR/Year