Main purpose of job:
Providing 1st level German-speaking telephone support to external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, or network devices within the set expected service levels and in a quality beyond the expectations of the client.
To be a successful Service Desk Agent, the individual must be customer and service oriented, self-confident, and have an aptitude for ICT issues.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintains direct contact with the client or ticket owner, is available for receiving calls/ e-mails/ tickets/ requests/ incidents and to answer them as soon as possible.
- Records the incoming client requests - orders or incidents - , creates tickets.
- Questions the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
- Monitors the systems and creates a ticket when a defect is detected.
- Processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
- Identifies, diagnoses and categorizes the incident/ call/ ticket and determines priorities.
- Solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operation systems with the help of the knowledge base. In case of working in the telecom systems field, solves simple problems concerning networks and network components.
- Changes user settings from distance if needed.
- Forwards more complex problems to next level of support.
- Updates client information and the ticket management system throughout the whole process, and logs information.
- Tracks tickets and informs the client about its status.
- Observes the expected service levels as stated in the contract.
- Closes the ticket.
- Reports to the requester of report at the requested frequency.
The Ideal Candidate:
Must be fluent or possess an advanced level in German and English.
All interested candidates must be in possession of a valid EU passport.
Full training to be provided.
- EUR 16,200 - EUR 19,800 / Year
- EUR 18,000 - EUR 18,300 / Year