Relocate.me is a one-stop platform to explore countries and find tech jobs abroad with guaranteed relocation packages.
This DevOps Tech Lead Engineer job is based in Barcelona, Spain. Relocation perks include visa sponsorship, adaptation tips & help finding an apartment.
Lodgify is a rapidly growing, early stage travel tech startup building Software-as-a-Service tools for the hospitality industry. It has received funding from notable travel tech and business angels and is a Seedcamp London graduate. Lodgify’s head office is based in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
We empower passionate lodging operators to grow their hospitality business through technology. We do this by developing powerful, affordable and accessible software that enhances and simplifies all aspects of online marketing and rental management.
We are looking for a DevOps Tech Lead to join our team. You will lead the finalization of our move to a Linux only production environment based in Kubernetes. You will work in an agile environment and you will strongly contribute to the scalability of the cloud and office infrastructure of Lodgify. If you have managerial aspirations, you would optionally have the chance to manage the DevOps team.
Our SaaS helps vacation rentals owners grow their business and become independent from large corporate online travel agencies. We are a fast growing tech startup, we are already one of the leading software in our niche and we need your help to scale this to the next level.
You are eager to learn continuously and you have good investigation capabilities. You are also organised, result-oriented and have a developer background.
It is essential to have a minimum of one year of experience with Kubernetes and managing cloud platforms in production. It is essential to be proficient with the Linux environment.
Technical skills required:
- Linux system administration
- Administering Cloud platforms (Google Cloud, AWS or others)
- Any configuration management tool (SaltStack, Ansible or others)
- Docker administration
- Experience with Kubernetes and ideally Helm
- Experience with Nginx/OpenResty (LUA programming is a plus)
- Backend programming (Python, Go, .NET core C# or others)
- Experience with various database/stateful systems (like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and CockroachDB)
- Experience with Jenkins (workflows, pipelines, Jenkinsfiles) or Concourse CI
- Good understanding of technologies behind large internet services
- Experienced in server scripting (bash, powershell or others)
- Experience in network and security (IPv6, BGP, VPNs, DNSSEC, TLS internals)
Will be a plus
- Any experience with Django, Django Rest Framework and Celery
- Experience with Active Directory
- Directory Services
- Certificate Services
- Group policies
- Any InfoSec certifications
What we offer
You’ll receive a competitive salary plus stock options, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed.
We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.
We are looking for a mobile app developer to join our team. We are building an open, decentralized mobility marketplace that aggregates all mobility services in the world - a…
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 45,000 / Year