Majorel creates amazing customer experiences that consumers love and we are proud of. By smartly combining people and technology we deliver true value for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
In Majorel we are committed to provide equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities at positions in our company. We are driven to go further.
Majorel is looking for fluent German and English speakers as Technical Support Representatives for one of its clients in Barcelona, a leading company in diabetes management devices.
Do you have the ability to empathize with the patients and their condition, and to readily recognize their needs? Do you show compassion and awareness when interacting with others?
As first point of contact, a problem-solving and troubleshooting mind set are also fundamental to ensure a 360° understanding of the patients’ perspectives.
You will join a brand new project which is rigged for strong growth in 2020, where you will find a challenging and hectic environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral communication.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Innate ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Superior phone acumen and ability to show empathy to customers.
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting issues and thinking through problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as coordinating closely with fellow team members
- Desire, drive and willingness to be part of a fast-moving company.
- Technically proficient skill set in the areas of troubleshooting medical devices.
- Degree level educated and/or 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
What we offer
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Possibility to take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
Apply for this job