A luxury hotel located on the outside of Barcelona, it belongs to a world-renowned hospitality group. The hotel is particularly appreciated by guests for the organization of events. Hotel city its clientele is as oriented tourism as business.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Available from March or April or May for 4 to 6 months
Benefits: 200 euros/month + full board accommodation
Internship agreement mandatory (student enrolled)
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [...]
LUX searching all year long (every months starting) and for new Summer Season 2019 starting from June Spain Mainland, Balleares, Canary Islands but also every month and also…
- EUR 1,000 / Month