If you feel like a Front-end Jedi, join the Marfeel Force you must
This is you:
- Your life begin and end with a slash.
- You understand iterative development, a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
- Self-starter is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
- You have a real understanding of building products that work at web scale.
- You can’t imagine your life without a whiteboard, open-source boards and definetly CODE.
- You Know the importance of being part of an universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command what you’re doing.
- As a software craftsman you will advocate and practice pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership, continuous integration, and refactoring.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- International team player.
- Eager for knowledge.
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have nothing to do.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Fluent english (it’s a must).
- Can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
- >2 years experience building software that works at web scale.
- Demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development. If you also have experience in Java that will be great.
- Experience with client-side site development in JS.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 tags — functions and intent.
We will be impressed if:
- Experience with RequireJS, SASS and Jasmine.
- Experience with more recent web technologies (i.e. localStorage, geolocation, CSS transitions and transformations).
- Experience with GoogleAnalytics.
- Experience with AdServing.
- You have experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have 22 different nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.