Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Barcelona | Posted: |
Are you a Google fan?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking new employees for our growing project in Barcelona
As a member of the Team at Teleperformance, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the client. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will become a specialist advisor for German companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the German online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers from outbound leads that would be provided, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer's requirements and objectives, and match Google Ads solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- As a real sales “hunter”, you are not afraid to pick up the phone and call companies in your portfolio
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- You have a good understanding of the online landscape and are able to work with a diverse portfolio of different business models
- Full time position (39 h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 23.671,32€ gross/year + up to 2.840,56 € gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- 20,777 EUR/Year
- 28,050 EUR/Year
- 24,310 EUR/Year
- 25,500 EUR/Year
- 24,310 EUR/Year
- 23,876 EUR/Year
- 23,671 EUR/Year
- 22,785 EUR/Year