Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Barcelona | Posted: |
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target.
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business' goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation calls from those subjects.
- BA/BS degree OR equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Some experience in inbound sales, B2B sales or business development, ideally in the IT industry
- Ability to connect business needs with adequate solutions, strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone based environment
- General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer based job
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 20.778€ gross/year - up to 26.294€ gross/year
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea
- 46,900 - 81,000 EUR/Year
- 30,000 EUR/Year