Duration of internship
4 to 6 months
English (B2), Spanish (B1)
Line of business
short term rental, tourism, real estate
The position is a mix between Front office tasks and general assistant. Your main objective is to provide the best service to the guests that booked a home with the agency.
Your main repsonsabilities will be:
- Reception: Check-in / check-out for the different apartments
- Information to customers: what to do, relevant services close to the appartment, public transports...
- Reservations: taking booking, management availability, check rate
- Accounting: assistance to the company's accounting
- General Administration: mail management, supervision of leases, etc.
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from the Sagrada Familia. The team, about 10 people, is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English, better if an intermediate Spanish level (but no mandatory).
Fast learner and responsible. Business/tourism/languages sutdies with a first professional experience.
Available for a 4 to 6 months internship with internship agreement.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [...]