We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional who gets a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again. As a B2B Travel Consultant with GDS, you will be part of a strategic team, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe.
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
- Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Proven previous deep experience using Amadeus (or similar) platform is a must: 2 years at an advanced user level.This will be assessed as part of the process.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday on a rotating, continuous shift, including Bank Holidays.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in another EU language.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.