Incident Handler/Coordinator - Global Financial Services Provider - Madrid
Our client, a multinational company in the financial industry is currently hiring for a very exciting cyber security project in Spain.
- Coordinate the management and handling of complex cyber security incidents globally.
- Participate in cyber incident handling and response and coordinate the analysts team during the incident life cycle.
- Review and coordinate lessons learnt and problem management for all cyber security incidents to ensure continual improvement in our clients cyber defences.
- Maintain high level of metrics, reporting and communications to help facilitate the proactive management of cyber risk.
- Be available to participate in the incident response procedure in 24x7 basis, 8/hour shifts/
- Experience within cyber security with a broad understanding of information security and previous experience as part of a CIRT, CSIRT or similar response team.
- Knowledge of incident management and response processes and procedures aligned with best practices.
- At least one of the following certifications (GICH, GCIA, GCFA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in complex challenges and be a part of a highly skilled technical team.