On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience!
- Answer inbound calls from customers to provide after sales support, schedule appointments, provide commercial information, as well as other services as requested by the company within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
- Consistently achieve call, email, and chat quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in high quality Customer Service support would be ideal (B2C)
- Good and professional communication skills
- Native level of Dutch or Flemish plus fluent level of English
- Data updates process
- Good knowledge on hardware and Software (PC/Peripherals) and on special technologies,
- Aware of Customer data privacy rules
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
- EUR 20,000 / Year
- Premium ad
Just Landed - the online guide for expats - are currently looking for an editorial intern to join our digital marketing team in Madrid. We offer 3-6 month internship (unpaid) with hands-on experience of digital and content marketing First professional experience and the chance to take on…
- Premium ad
Job description Just Landed is a leading online guide for expats all around the world. We help people who are moving abroad in over 69 countries in up to 9 languages. Just Landed - www.justlanded.com - has over 2.5 million visits a month from people who are moving countries or living and working…