Our client is currently recruiting German native speakers to work as Customer Service Agents for an exciting project within the multinational automotive industry.
Overview of the role;
To deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone, mainly inbound and to promote suitable products and services as directed by company’s clients and as required by the individual needs of each customer.
· Answer inbound calls from customers to provide after sales support, schedule appointments, provide commercial information, as well as other services as requested by the company within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
· Consistently achieve call, email, and chat quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience in high quality Customer Service support would be ideal (B2C)
· Good and professional communication skills
· Native level of German/Austrian plus fluent level of English
· Knowledge of local or Spanish language would be an asset but not required for the job
· Data updates process
· Good knowledge on hardware and Software (PC/Peripherals) and on special technologies,
· Aware of Customer data privacy rules
· Type of contract; Specific Service Contract (long term)
· Available to work full time (38hours) Monday to Saturday (2 Saturdays max. per month from 10,00am -14,00pm)
- EUR 1,550 / Month
- EUR 16,200 - EUR 19,800 / Year
- EUR 18,000 - EUR 18,300 / Year