Looking for an opportunity to use your analytical and problem-solving skills as part of a growing multinational team in sunny Madrid? We are looking for a German speaker who is on the hunt for a new challenge in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting some of the finance industry’s most prestigious institutions.
This role will give you valuable exposure to our flagship product, Morningstar Direct, a financial tool used globally by some of the world’s largest investment managers. Everyday is different in the life of a CSR, and you will be handling a wide variety of queries ranging from intricate functionality questions to financial data interpretation.
Are you able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure? Then you could be just what we are looking for.
About the role:
- Provide world-class service to some of the industry’s largest wealth and asset managers through inbound calls, email, chat and other remote tools
- Understand and advocate for the customers’ needs in order to deliver the right solution every time
- Collaborate with Morningstar’s data, development, sales and product teams to actively support and resolve client issues and pitch enhancements and improvements
- Become a product specialist and provide expertise on our methodologies, functionalities and product features
- Create an environment built around trust, open communication, creativity and collaboration
- Fluency in German and English. Although fluency in Spanish is not required, knowledge of additional European languages will be warmly received
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for customer service and the ability to delight our users with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly in a demanding environment
- A genuine interest in the financial services industry
- A comprehensive new starter training program, introducing you to the financial services industry, Morningstar Direct, and us as a company
- 2-day ‘Morningstarters’ event in our London office, welcoming you into our company and informing you of our products and values
- Generous annual education allowance to pursue further study and personal development
- Casual dress code, we want our employees to be comfortable working day-to-day
- Breakfast provided in the office every Wednesday
- An inclusive work culture that celebrates diversity
- EUR 20,000 / Year