Private language academy located in Murcia, Spain, is seeking a part time English teacher to join our team starting in September 2020.
Details of Position
We are a young academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth. We offer courses for kids, teenagers and adults, specializing in Cambridge Exam preparation for levels A1-C2.
- Must be a native level speaker of English
- Must have a university degree
- CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience, preparing Cambridge exams as well as teaching teens and young learners
- Must have EU citizenship or already possess suitable working permits
- Speaking Spanish is an advantage
Salary and Benefits
Salary based on experience, paid holidays, full training before any teaching, ongoing in-house training. Help with finding accommodation. Help will also be given with opening bank accounts, and organizing social security and tax numbers.