Posted in: Engineering in Sweden | Posted: |
Project Engineer – Sweden
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Engineer for a leading utility solutions provider working on a windfarm project in Sweden, reporting directly into the Project Manager on site. The successful candidate will have an Electrical qualification and previous experience working with a main contractor in Ireland.
Your duties will include Civil & Cable Installation, crew planning and management, record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc. You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* A Civil or electrical qualification.
* 3 years’ plus experience in Construction / Engineering.
* Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
* Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
* Ability to work independently.
* Safe Pass card.
* Driver’s license
For more information on this role please contact Owen Twomey or to apply, click 'Apply Now