Project Manager – Sweden
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest building contractors to recruit a Project Manager for a Data Centre project in Sweden. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Data Centre experience essential. Knowledge of civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical required. The successful candidate will achieve a full relocation package for this role including Flights, Accommodation, Transport, Subsistence allowance and competitive salary.
* Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
* IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Planning/scheduling of works.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
* Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
* Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
* Develop strong relationships with clients.
* Supporting the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
* Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
* Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
* Experience in delivering projects (value €20m - €100M) from design stage to completion
* Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
* Proven record of delivering large scale Data Centre, Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects,
* Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with extensive experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
For more information, contact Leah Donnelly on (phone number removed)