FULL STACK DEVELOPER
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. Build your career within a sociable company at the forefront of the technology industry and benefit from working with modern techniques such as Angular, .Net Core and Postgres/Cassandra in the cloud.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a collaborative environment with smart and passionate colleagues. The new and cool office in Malmö has a ping-pong table, Guns N’ Roses pinball game as well as a PlayStation!
As a Full Stack Developer your key duties will include:
* Plan, design and build new product features together with our product manager, CTO and the rest of the development team
* Discuss, design and implement new features from database and back end to front end
* Solving the technical challenges that come with a fast-growing SaaS-platform with huge data volumes
* Testing how new techniques and frameworks can be used to enhance our offering
* Improving existing code and solutions and resolving any bugs
* Continuously optimise our core codebase
* Working with the development team and DevOps and TechOps
To be considered for the role of Full Stack Developer, you must have:
* Fluency in both English and Swedish
* Great knowledge of Visual Studio and Visual Code
* Worked with larger web applications and preferably with SaaS platforms
* Ability to insert larger codebases
* Understand how cloud services (Azure) can improve the product’s efficiency and stability
To become a Full Stack Developer, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable