A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for a QA Tester to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. Build your career within a sociable company at the forefront of the technology industry and benefit from working with modern techniques such as Angular, .Net Core and Postgres/Cassandra in the cloud.
As a QA Tester, you will be working in a collaborative environment with smart and passionate colleagues. The new and cool office in Malmö has a ping-pong table, Guns N’ Roses pinball game as well as a PlayStation!
As a QA Tester your key duties will include:
* Testing new code your team produces in a staging environment
* Communicating with DevOps and Developers letting them know of build/test issues
* Finding out how to best utilise test automation
* Regression testing the product for each release
* Checking out and testing developer code prestaging
* Helping the support department to recreate bugs
* Owning the process/system of bug reporting
To be considered for the role of QA Tester, you must have:
* Fluency in both English and Swedish
* Software testing experience for SaaS products
* Experience in version control tools (git)
* Prior experience in automation testing
* Programming knowledge
* UX experience is a bonus
To become a QA Tester, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable