TECH OPS ENGINEER
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for a TechOps Engineer to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. Build your career within a sociable company at the forefront of the technology industry and benefit from numerous employee discounts.
As a TechOps Engineer, you will be improving the monitoring and surveillance for a more distributed and microservices focused environment.
As a TechOps Engineer your key duties will include:
* Develop, document and enforce monitoring and alerting standards for the applications and services through automation via scripting and applications
* Working closely with the DevOps engineer and the rest of the development team
* Ensuring jobs and services have the necessary resources needed to operate and that they are running as expected
* Implementing automated and proactive alerting and corrections to prevent or reduce downtime
* Taking part in troubleshooting, debugging and diagnosing incidents and issues
* Driving a continuous improvement methodology to ensure improvement
To be considered for the role of TechOps Engineer, you must have:
* Fluency in both English and Swedish
* Experience with monitoring technologies such as New Relic
* Knowledge of cloud-hosted environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
* Experience supporting cloud-native SaaS applications
* 3+ years’ experience building, deploying and using metrics collection and monitoring systems
* The ability to support scalable technology solutions
To become a TechOps Engineer, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable