Only Applications via website will be considered.
4-6 months full time internship in a friendly environment for a Children’s Football Company based in Nyon coordinating Sales, Marketing & Event Administration related activities.
Sales & Marketing/ Promotion
- Coordination of sponsorship project in relation to website/general sponsorship
- Sales calls to potential clients in relation to various sponsorship opportunities
- Promotion of InterSoccer related events via a variety of tools
- Delivering marketing flyers & handing them out at key places
- Producing adverts/flyers for website/newsletters/magazines etc
- Communicating with databases/key contacts regarding InterSoccer Courses/Camps
- Updating & utilizing databases
- Research/Survey analysis
- Coordination of Sponsorship banners
- Writing of news stories & management of web content
Social Media - Focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Groups & YouTube
- Update Social Media on a regular basis to increase awareness
- Research Social Media & increasing InterSoccer’s profile through new & existing tools
- Coordinating variety of key ad-hoc projects in relation to Football Courses/Camps & Events
- Answer emails & phone calls from customers/clients in main office when required
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Ability to lead projects
- Hard working, dynamic, creative, flexible & knowledgeable
- Great understanding of Social Media & Marketing Tools
- Very Good Computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Fluent English/ Good written English
- Fluent French/Good written French (if possible)
- Good German an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge/experience in Photography/Video/Design tools very useful
- Knowledge of sports (especially football) helpful
- Full Driver’s License (ideally for manual car)
This is an internship position starting January/February. Salary is minimal and helps cover monthly expenses only (approx. 500CHF). The position is viewed as a great opportunity for someone who desires a fantastic work experience & who can take responsibility.
Please fill in the online internship application form respectively, under Job opportunities section on our website http://www.intersoccer.ch/office-internships/
Please make sure to fill in all the required fields for your application to go through.