Posted in: Other in Basel | Posted: |
Level 2 Onsite Supporter (100%)
In this job as a Level 2 Onsite Supporter you will create, process, and resolve incident tickets in collaboration with your A/V support team. Your team will be the interface to place, process and execute the needs and requests for clients/users. Very good German and B2 level English is required.
In this position you will provide 1st and 2nd level support/maintenance for video conference and meeting rooms including, but not limited to, MS Office 365 and all audio/visual infrastructure and applications. In this position you will resolve incidents via telephone, email, in person interaction and on-site collaboration.
To apply for this Level 2 Onsite Supporter Job you should have/be:
- A solid understanding of MS Office 365
- The ability to work with incident ticketing systems and assist through multiple forms of media
- Previous experience with Audio/Visual systems and ITIL certification are advantageous
- The ability to work in cooperation with other service providers and internal departments
- Open minded, stress resistant, willing to learn and organized
- Very good German and B2 English and any other languages are an advantage
For more information, contact Randy Munro at (see below).