Posted in: Other in Basel | Posted: |
Our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a Business Analyst to be based at their Basel site for an initial 12-month contract with a strong likelihood for extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review external data sources, eg reports of development studies and manufacturing campaigns done at CMO
- Review external documentation such as eg master batch records, executed batch records
- Compile summary reports for internalization into NVS systems
- Support logistics/supply chain activities
The successful incumbent will possess:
- PhD or Master in Pharmacy or relevant field, Late phase pharma development or manufacturing of parenteral dosage form experience beneficial
- 5 years' experience in Pharma, eg GxP environment, working within cross functional teams
- Experience as Pharmacist is very desirable
- Experience in project management
If you are curious by nature with a profound scientific education, highly flexible and experienced in working in a highly dynamic pharmaceutical environment this is an opportunity for you!
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.