At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
· Organizational Strategy
· Assessment and Succession
· Talent Acquisition
· Leadership Development
· Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry has partnered with Lonza on a global scale to provide outsourced talent solutions, supporting their permanent end-to-end hiring solutions across EMEA. We have an onsite RPO team in in Switzerland across Basel and Visp. To support the development and success of this team we are looking to appoint a Recruitment Team Manager to be based in Basel (or Visp).
The successful candidate will contribute to Korn Ferry growth and profitability goals by delivering a best in class recruitment service to our client. This role will be responsible for management of the day to day operational RPO solution delivery, including defining sourcing strategy, candidate delivery and placement based on specified KPIs, stakeholder management and team management.
In addition the Team leader will be responsible for providing a consultative service to the client around process development and the implementation of recruitment best practice.
· Operational management of an on-site and remote team across Basel and Visp
· Defining and communicating individual and team metrics
· Training and mentoring the team in creative sourcing strategies
· Acting as main point of contact for Stakeholder and Line Manager relationships
· Achieve as a minimum the contractual KPI's, for quality and effectiveness as outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA's)
· Point of contact for team or client escalations
Skills & Experience
· Experience of acting as a Recruitment Team Leader (inhouse or RPO)
· Capable of developing and maintaining very strong client relationships
· Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Expert in sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring techniques, with an ability to extend this knowledge via team training and best practice methodologies
· Pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential
We are looking forward for your application to Tom Sander via the link https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/Korn-Ferry-RPO-&-Professional-Search-Basel-Recruiting-Team-Lead-for-Lonza-mw-Basel-Stadt/49781242 . If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr Tom Sander .