ICT Support Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a ICT Support Specialist in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for timely & top-quality handling of customer inquiries (Incident/Change Management & Requests).
- Receiving fault reports, orders & questions from customers.
- Collect & classify the necessary information for problem solving.
- Independently analyse, edit & fix system faults in the 1st & 2nd level range (Windows operating systems, Windows Server, RDS, Citrix & VMware).
- Carry out customer-oriented communication & level-appropriate escalation.
- Create & maintain ticket documentation.
Your Skills & Profile:
- Professional experience & sound expertise in ICT Support.
- Completed University Degree or Commercial Apprenticeship in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of typical IT standard products such as MS Windows (client & server), MS Office, Exchange, Active Directory, hardware, network technologies, Citrix, VMware & RDS.
- Highly analytical, self-motivated & both customer & service oriented.
- Fluent German (spoken & written) & a good level of French or English skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.