- Appropriate engineering qualification.
- Fluent in German and French. English is a MUST as well.
- Good coordination and Project management Skills
- Experience (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, L2/L3VPN, Legacy Technologies, LAN/WLAN)
- Demonstrable "hands on" experience in network Integration and Migration.
- Strong and deep knowledge of Alcatel-Lucent Optics products, especially WDM and Network Management systems WDM family (1830PSS), NMS (5620SAM, 1350OMS)
- Rigorous spirit in the transactions, particularly in following technical instructions and "reporting"
- End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies. Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in Optics Products and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
- Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
- IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor (preferably Cisco) IP Products.
- Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
- Optics Products; Nokia WDM family (1830PSS)
- Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP and 1350 OMS).
- Solaris, Redhat, Linux/Unix Shell, Scripting (Python, Shell, Perl,etc.)
- Traffic Generators.