Posted in: Other in Berne | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product, Innovation & Business Development Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Translate market trends, customer requirements & user needs into products & services.
- Lead commercial aspects of product & service innovation (eg business case analysis).
- Structure & secure partnerships with pharmaceutical companies & technology partners.
- Contribute to identifying & assessing future business growth areas.
- Strategically position & externally communicate of new offerings, including promotional strategy.
- Participate in relevant trade fairs & networking with partners & suppliers.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience including experience in the Design, Development & Commercialization of New Products & Services.
- Ideally experienced in Product Management & Business & Innovation Development.
- Proven in establishing partnerships & commercial agreements with development partners, ideally including with partners in the Pharma sector.
- A flair for Technology along with strong Sales & Negotiation skills.
- Experienced in working within a Matrix organizations.
- Completed University Degree in Business, Engineering or Natural Sciences (or similar).
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, a team-player & both solution & customer-oriented.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PFD format.