Posted in: Other in Berne | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Network Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Plan, design & implementing Network Infrastructures.
- Write technical documentations.
- Define work documentations for the Network Operation Team.
- Work closely with Applications, Infrastructure & Security teams.
- Liaise with Providers & Manufacturers.
- Manage network projects.
- Carry out 3rd level support & troubleshooting & find appropriate solutions.
- Partake in on-call service when required.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Network Engineering.
- Strong expertise & experience in 3rd level support, troubleshooting, Network Planning & Network Design.
- A highly proficient knowledge of Routing & Switching Network technologies (Cisco Catalyst: 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series & Cisco DNA).
- A very good knowledge of BGP & OSPF routing protocols.
- Good experience in WAN technologies (MPLS).
- Experienced with Riverbed technologies.
- Any skills in Firewall (Fortinet) are considered advantageous.
- Interested in gaining experience in API/Python Scripting & Automation Tools.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Self-motivated, resilient, a team player & proficient communicator.
- Ideally experienced within international environments.
- Flexible to travel when required.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) is mandatory, German or French language skills are also considered as very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.