Posted in: Other in Berne | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Sensor & Signal Processing Development Engineer (Embedded Systems). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Develop robust sensor systems & algorithms.
- Play an important role within a development team of state-of the-art SmartDevices.
- Partake in the system modelling of sensor systems involving multiple disciplines (mechanics, software, hardware etc).
- Analyze & evaluate sensor & measurement data.
- Implement & Verify signal processing concepts in low power Embedded systems.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience including good experience in Sensor Technology & Signal Processing on Low Power Embedded Systems (C/C++).
- Any experience in System Modelling with Python/Matlab/Simulink/Simscape is advantageous.
- Ideally experienced in FE-modelling (Ansys).
- Completed University Degree in specializing in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Micro Engineering or similar.
- Enthusiastic to exchange ideas & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.