Posted in: Other in Solothurn | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C ++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern or Solothurn Canton depending on candidate preference.
- Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document Embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- Partake in risk & safety clarifications.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional C/C ++ Embedded Software Development experience.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software.
- Highly organized & a team player.
- Fluent English speaker, German language sills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.