Posted in: Other in Solothurn | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Systems Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Create, implement & document verification tests for Embedded software.
- Ensure SW test competence within an agile development team.
- Elaborate manual & automated test cases with the help of suitable test frameworks (eg IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT) using the associated programming languages (Java, C/C++).
- Setup & expansion of product-specific HIL test environments with debug & trace tools (Lauterbach) & Microcontroller boards.
- Participate in the development & expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of Embedded software or devices.
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked Embedded devices.
- Several years of professional experience in Testing Embedded Software in C/C++.
- Experienced in Automated Test Environments for Embedded Software or Devices.
- A Sound knowledge of Java (for test automation).
- Skilled & experienced with associated test frameworks (eg IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT).
- Experienced within highly regulated Environments.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester) & medical software (eg IEC 62304).
- Highly motivated & a team-player.
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.