We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Network Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Develop, implement & manage a global network infrastructure.
- Manage the full end to end technology life cycle.
- Develop & maintain technical diagrams & documentation.
- Collaborate with product vendors & telecom service providers.
- Participate in an on-call schedule with other team members to provide tier two network & infrastructure support.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient skills & experience in network design & implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols & technologies.
- Strong experience in BGP.
- Good understanding of network security methodologies, architecture & best practices.
- Experienced in most of the following: Cisco Routers, Switches & security devices, Palo Alto, Check Point & Juniper security products, Arista networks & F5 application load balancers.
- Good knowledge of voice, video & multicast technologies.
- Solid experience with network management systems.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Very ambitious, motivated & team-oriented with high levels of initiative.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.