The Stamford Group are delighted to be hiring a German speaking Linux System Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients in Zurich.
Our client are building multiple new applications for the Swiss police force and other emergency services such as Mountain Rescue and they require a Linux Engineer with strong knowledge of RedHat and Bash Scripting. Our client offer 1-2 days home office per week and the salary is competitive.
- Ensure availabilities of applications for the client's cutomers
- Coordinate with customers and software developers to provide solid infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and configuring Linux RedHat systems
- Monitoring, optimisation and documentation
- Scripting with either Bash, Ansible or Python for automation
- Support the manufacturer by doing repairs
- Project work
- Technical education in Computer Science or related topic
- Very good knowledge of the Linux server environment
- Good knowhow of handling Linux and Unix infrastructures
- Beneficial to have expertise in Tomcat or Springboot
- Strong Scripting ability with Bash and Ansible
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Excited to work with and learn new technologies
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.