Posted in: Other in Zürich | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C# Software Engineer in Test. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Expand an existing test automation framework & test coverage.
- Work closely with developers to analyze architecture & implement detailed test coverage on service, integration system & UI level.
- Collaborate with requirement engineers & a development team to understand feature behavior & then define & contribute to suitable automated test solutions.
- Conduct design & code reviews of automated tests with team members.
- Work together with a DevOps team to set up & maintain test automation in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in test pipeline maintenance rotation & ensure pipeline failures are effectively prioritized.
- Analyze software systems & collaborate with others to improve overall design, testability & quality.
- Advocate best practices in testing, coding, testability & quality.
- Promote & work in line with clean code & the concept of the test pyramid.
- Ensure that test outcomes are easily accessible, transparent, timely & generated automatically.
- Work on test execution optimizations, fast feedback loops & test parallelization in distributed environments.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Software Engineering &/or Test Automation.
- Skilled & experienced in programming in C#/.NET.
- Experienced in building test automation frameworks with focus on White Box testing.
- Familiar with best practices in UI test automation & tools like Selenium.
- Experienced in continuous integration systems & agile methodologies.
- Ideally familiar with advanced concepts of computer architecture, microservices (load balancers, caching, web Servers, application Servers, networking), data structures & standard programming practices.
- Any experience in Azure DevOps, Docker & Kubernetes is advantageous.
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proactive, self-driven & consistently aim to achieve high performance.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.