For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior System Engineer - Unix/Linux/RedHat/Web Security (5313).
In this role you will work in an interesting and challenging position in the Area of Internet Facing Applications integration and support.
- A consistent record of at least 3 years in Unix/Linux - RedHat and Network Technologies
- Excellent knowledge in the area of OS Security and Web Security
- Good knowledge of Apache Web Server
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat/WLS
- Java knowledge required
- Know-how in at least one of the following Scripting languages: Python, Perl or Bash
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate with senior management and other partners
- Fluent in English, German would be advantage
- Accountable for the Internet Facing Applications (IFA), Proxy Infrastructure of a reputed bank in Switzerland and the corresponding Software Components eg Web Application Firewall (WAF), Reverse Proxy and Authentication Systems
- Ability to work in the integration phase including: planning, configurations and installations of new functionalities and patches
- There is chance to join the tactical engineering phase, Use case/Problem analysis, solution architecture and as well as realization
- Dedicated and solution oriented collaboration in the further development of the IFA infrastructure and the integration of new functionalities
- Collaboration and knowledge exchange with the various engineering departments in the wider area of the security
- Take over the L2 support of the WES infrastructure which will include 24/7 on call shifts
Off to new destinations!
Apply now directly or contact our team.