Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company recently acquired a controlling stake in Taiwan live streaming company 17 Media to expand its business to social entertainment. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. We're looking for an experienced QA Engineer to contribute to the continual improvement of the Paktor experience for our users. As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial part in the automated functional, intergration, performance, and regression testing of our mobile application to improve the quality of Paktor. You will be planning, scheduling and testing from scratch! We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join us in Taiwan!
- Develop digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition across multiple digital advertising channels
- When the digital advertisements are running, initiate ongoing ROI analysis to evaluate and measure efficiency and effectiveness of various digital advertising channels
- Achieve customer acquisition targets by setting up, testing, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Provide post-mortem campaign report detailing trends analysis and actionable recommendations for improvement and growth
- Leverage on creative and unconventional means to find untapped sources of advertising traffic or customer sign-up
You are someone based in Taiwan who is meticulous and efficient. You are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your goals and highly proactive in getting tasks done.
- At least 2 years of experience in related field
- You eat, drink, sleep Facebook Power Editor and Google Adwords
- You make data-driven decisions and everything you do is backed up by data
- Experience in Mobile App Marketing and App Store Optimisation will be an advantage
- Able to communicate in both English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment - Available to start work immediately
- Premium ad
Calling TV/Film Production Crew! Love working in a fast paced creative environment & creating exciting digital video content? Chinese Language Website, ChinesePod are launching TV productions in Taiwan. We are looking for dedicated, experienced production staff: Camera Operators Producers…