Job Title: Engineering Manager- Flight Controls System
Salary: £5,000- £7,000 per month (NET)
Location: Ankara, Turkey
An opportunity has become available to relocate to Turkey, developing a specific aircraft on behalf of Turkish Aerospace. We currently have an exciting vacancy for a in Flight Control Systems Engineer working with our highly experienced team in the cosmopolitan city of Ankara, Turkey.
You will be joining a team of circa 80 engineers, already deployed into the Integrated Project Team.
In this role you will be responsible for development of a fast jet flight control system to preliminary design maturity. Accountable to the Vehicle Systems Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead
The aircraft is in the very early stages of design and this role will provide an opportunity to be at the heart of, and influencing, the development of this exciting project.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver the role as well as coach other engineers, therefore, previous fastjet, military experience is critical to this role.
This role will be a minimum 12 month contract but is likely to be extended.
Life in Turkey/ Benefits:
* £5,000- £7,000 per month (NET pay)
* 5% bonus upon completion of each 12 months of service up to a maximum of 30%
* Medical Insurance and Emergency Dental with AXA
* Immigration Support
* Deployment and repatriation flights
* Furnished accommodation provided or accommodation allowance of £10,000
* Furnished accommodation has a number of onsite facilities including: indoor pool, spa, cafes and restaurants, sports bar, supermarket dry cleaners, travel agent, movie theatre plus much more.
* Ankara is a cosmopolitan city with a seasonal climate and both beaches and ski resorts are within 2- 4 hours
* Low cost of living
* Lead the Design and development of a fast jet flight control system (actuation systems/ control system architecture and specification/ software definition/ system integration) including:
* Requirements capture and management.
* Architecture definition, trade studies and specification.
* Supplier selection, management and equipment engineering.
* System analysis, safety analysis, modelling and simulation.
* System integration at Air Vehicle level; Interface with Airframe Design.
* Qualification, certification and verification planning.
* Support development of plans, programmes and statements of work.
* Deliver work to agreed time, cost and quality. Report progress and raise issues to manager.
* Lead and contribute to meetings and present work to customer, management and other stakeholders.
* Operate under the governance of the Chief Engineer and appropriate company procedures.
* Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering related subject
* Extensive relevant experience in the development and qualification of aircraft flight control systems including specification of the control solution
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem solving ability
* Good team worker but able to operate autonomously as required
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs